NEW! turquoise succulent ring - made to order
Ready for spring? Until we make it to those brighter days ahead, here's a piece of mother nature to accompany you on your adventures. The tiny ultra-detailed succulent was cast from a living plant! Combined with a vibrant turquoise stone - it's a match made in heaven!
These gems were purchased from the personal collection of a gentleman who unearthed them while mining for copper in the 1970's. The imperfect shapes that maximize the beauty of the stones are part of that story - he cut and polished them himself.
* please note your ring size at checkout. If you're not sure, no problem! Leave me a note and I'll send you a free ring sizer in the mail. When you've determined your perfect size, let me know and I'll get to work making your piece!
ring pictured in main photo is size 7 - ready to ship
- sterling silver band, fine silver setting
- natural turquoise, mined in Arizona & Nevada in the 1970's, hand cut by the miner
- succulent - solid sterling silver or antique bronze
- please see photo of stones on hand for scale
- succulent approx 1 cm across
- band thickness 1.5 mm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- express shipping (tracked & insured) within Canada or US - $15 CAD
- international shipping (tracked & insured) - $25 CAD
*** final sale - this item is made just for you so please be sure of ring size before ordering
for free local pickup in Calgary, please use code YYCPICKUP at checkout.